Adding and removing Charts
Canva charts help explain data with simple visuals. The selection of charts lets you create a variety of chart types – from pie charts to line graphs and bar graphs. Adding information is also made easier with a smart table that automatically plots out data in the design.
To add a chart to your design:
- In the Elements tab on your object panel, click Charts.
- Select the chart that best represents the information you wish to display.
- Once the chart appears in on your design, double click on it to reveal the smart table.
- Add in information. Note that the Values column will only accept numbers.
- Click anywhere on the editor to close the editor to close the table.
You can also opt to copy a table from a spreadsheet of your own and paste it at the bottom of the revealed table in the editor.
If you change your mind about a chart and wish to remove it, simply select the chart and click on the Trash icon in the editor toolbar.
If you’re looking to change the appearance of your chart, feel free to check out our Format charts article.