Applying filters to your background
You can apply filters to your backgrounds to change their feel and tone.
To add a filter to an illustrative background:
- Click on the background you wish to apply a filter to.
- A dotted outline and editing options will appear around the background.
- Click on the Filter option on the editor toolbar.
- A small popup will appear revealing all the different filters you can apply to your background. Select the one you wish to apply.
- Clicking on the Advanced Options button on the bottom of the drop down list will give you more options to help adjust any filter you like.