Upload images and videos
Check if your file meets the upload requirements. Images with transparent backgrounds like logos and illustrations should be in PNG format to allow transparency.
tip: Remove image backgrounds with a Canva Pro or Canva for Enterprise subscription to make them transparent. It’s also available with a Canva for Education or Canva for Nonprofits account status.
Here’s how to upload:
- Create or open an existing design from the homepage.
- Open the Uploads tab in the editor side panel.
- Click Upload an image or video.
- Choose the file to upload, and click Open. You can also drag and drop the files directly from your computer folder into the editor to upload them.
- Wait for the upload to finish. Click to add them to your design.