- Click your account icon or photo from the top corner of the homepage to see if you’re in the correct team. If not, click on the team name under Switch teams.
- From the homepage, click Brand Kit from the side panel.
- Under Brand Fonts, click Upload a font. We support OTF, TTF, and WOFF formats.
- Choose the file to upload, and click Open.
- You will be asked if you have license/rights to use the font. Click Yes, upload away! to confirm that you do.
Wait for the upload to finish. A pop-up message will say if it’s successful or not. See this article if your font doesn’t upload.
You can upload up to 100 fonts per account.
Uploaded fonts will appear at the top of the list from the editor when adding text to designs.
Set defaults for headings, subheadings, and body text by editing your brand fonts.