You can edit the size of your text to fit your needs. If you wish to change the size of the text in a text box:
- Click on the text you’d like to resize.
- Click on the font size drop-down in the toolbar.
- Select the new size.
- Both the text and the text box will automatically resize.
Resize text box
You can also change the formatting of text by resizing its text box.
To resize a text box:
- Click on the text box you wish to resize.
- Look for the resize handles found on the left and right side of the text.
- Drag any of the resize handles to change the width of the text box.
- Adjust the font size and spacing as needed.