Add and edit text
Add custom text to your designs, or use text templates:
- Create or open an existing design.
- Click the Text tab from the side panel.
- Click Add a heading, Add a subheading, or Add a little bit of body text. You can also click a Font combination.
- Click on the text box added to your design to edit the text.
- Click outside the text box to finish.
Use the text toolbar that appears above the editor to change text font, size, color, spacing, and for more text formatting options.
Use Copy style or the paint roller icon on the toolbar to copy the style and formatting of text and elements.
Click Duplicate from the toolbar to duplicate a selected text box, or click the Trash icon to delete it.