Use multi-page templates
Some design types (such as presentations and yearbooks) have many pages. Using templates with multiple pages ensures consistency of design throughout the document.
Templates with multiple pages indicate how many pages are included when you hover your cursor over them.
To use templates with multiple pages:
- Click on the Templates tab.
- Scroll through the categories or use Search to find a specific template.
- Hover your mouse cursor over a template to see the page indicator.
- Click on the template thumbnail to show all pages.
- Click on a template page to apply to your design.
- Click on + Add a new page below the page you’re on.
- Click on another template page to apply.
- Repeat for all pages in your design.