Layering photos over one another is a quick and easy technique to give your images a new perspective. Overlaying a second, semi-transparent image on top of another can create interesting designs, collages or effects.
- Place a one-photo grid by going to the Elements tab and then the Grids category.
- Click, hold and drag the first photo into the grid.
- Add the same type of grid on top of the first one.
- Click, hold and drag the second photo into the second grid.
- Click Transparency button from the toolbar.
- Adjust the transparency level by moving the slider to your left.
- Resize and edit the photo as needed.