Add and remove photos on your design
This article explains how to add and remove photos in your design. To know more about uploading, deleting, and managing your own photos, you can refer to our dedicated article about Uploading photos.
Add photos to your design
- Open the Elements tab.
- Click the Free photos folder or the Photos tab to search for images.
- Select a photo you wish to use.
- Alternatively, open the Uploads tab to use a photo you’ve uploaded.
- Click on the photo to add it to your design, or drag and drop it onto the page.
- Feel free to resize or apply a filter.
Delete photos from your design
- Select the photo you wish to delete.
- Click on the Trash icon from the toolbar to delete the photo.
If you wish to delete the photos you uploaded in Canva, please check out the article: Upload and delete your own photos.