Use preset platform dimensions or use custom measurements to resize your designs.
Resizing designs is available to Canva Pro, Canva for Enterprise, Canva for Education, and Canva for Nonprofits users. If you’re designing on a partner website through the Canva Button, this option will not be available.
Here’s how to resize designs:
- Open the design that you want to resize.
- From the toolbar above the editor, click Resize.
- Enter custom dimensions, or pick from the preset designs options. Hover your cursor over them to see their dimensions.
- Choose how to resize:
- Click Resize to resize the current design. Depending on your design, you might be given the option to pick from two resized variations.
- Click Copy & Resize to keep your current design unchanged, and to create a new resized version of your design