At the moment, we don’t have a feature which easily merges two or more Canva designs. But as a Canva Pro user, you can use the Folders tab in the editor.
To merge designs in the editor:
- Open Design 1 in the editor.
- Add the necessary number of pages to accommodate the second design.
- On the left-hand panel, click on the Folders tab.
- Choose the correct folder (normally All your designs) to open to the designs in them.
- Look for Design 2 and apply it to the pages of Design 1.
note: If you’re a Standard Canva user, you can download your designs as PDFs and combine them using an online tool like http://www.pdfmerge.com/. You can also save your designs in a single folder for image files.