Manage pages in your design
You can add, duplicate, delete, or reorder the pages of any design using the controls displayed above each page in the editor.
Add a new page
- Open your design in the editor.
- Click on the + Add a new page button below the last page of your design.
Duplicate a page
- Click the Copy page button above the right corner of the page.
- Scroll down to view the duplicated page.
Keep track of pages when you rearrange them by renaming them.
- Hover your mouse over the page number.
- Click on Add a page title.
- Type in the page’s new name.
- Hit Enter on the keyboard to save.
- Scroll to the page you’d like to move.
- Click on the Move up or Move down button.
- Each click of the up or down arrow will move your page in the direction chosen by one spot.
To delete a page from your design:
- Go to the page you’d like to remove.
- Click on the trash icon Delete button.