Manage pages in your design (Canva 2.0)
You can add, duplicate, delete, or reorder the pages of any design using the controls displayed above each page in the editor.
This article discusses how to manage pages in your design on Canva 2.0. If you’re using Canva 1.0, head over to our article on how to Manage pages in your design (Canva 1.0). If you don’t know what version of Canva you’re using, head over to our article about Canva 1.0 and 2.0 to find out.
Add a new page
- Open your design in the editor.
- Click on the + Add a new page button below the last page of your design.
Designs can hold a maximum of 100 pages. If you need to add more, simply start a new document, download your design and merge using any online file merger.
Duplicate a page
- Click the Copy page button above the right corner of the page.
- Scroll down to view the duplicated page.
Keep track of pages when you rearrange them by renaming them.
- Hover your mouse over the page number.
- Click on Add a page title.
- Type in the page’s new name.
on the keyboard to save.
- Scroll to the page you’d like to move.
- Click on the Move up or Move down button.
- Each click of the up or down arrow will move your page in the direction chosen by one spot.
To delete a page from your design:
- Go to the page you’d like to remove.
- Click on the trash icon Delete button.
Was this article helpful ?