Purchase and verify music
Canva works with a third-party provider to supply premium music tracks, so it is important to verify your music license if you will be posting your design on social media or on video sharing platforms to avoid content ID claims.
- Open the design with premium music.
- Click the ᐯ button on the top corner of the editor.
- On the search bar, type “video”.
- Select Download Video from the search results.
- Under File type, make sure that Video (MP4) is selected.
- Click the ᐯ icon to see the track license information and price.
- Above the Pay and Download button, click Verify your music.
- Next to the platform you will be sharing the video to, click Connect.
- Log in on the pop-up that will appear with the YouTube channel that you will be uploading the video to.
- Click Pay and Download.
- Select your preferred payment option.
- Click Pay and Download to finish.
If you prefer to pay using Canva Credits, click Buy credits > below the Pay and Download button.
For copyright-related questions on premium music, email [email protected].