Purchase and verify music
Canva works with a third-party provider to supply premium music tracks.
To avoid content ID claims, verify your music license if you will be posting your design on social media or on video platforms. That option is available when downloading your design.
- Open the design with premium music.
- Click the ᐯ button on the top corner of the editor.
- On the search bar, type “video”.
- Select Download Video from the search results.
- Under File type, make sure that Video (MP4) is selected.
- Click the ᐯ icon to see the track license information and price. This step is not available for Canva Pro users.
Connect social account
Connecting your account tells the video platform that you’re licensed to use the music:
- Above the Pay and Download or Download button, click Connect social accounts.
- Next to the platform you will be sharing the video to, click Connect.
- On the pop-up, log in to the account that you will be using to post the video.
- Click Pay and Download to complete the purchase, or Download for Canva Pro users to finish.
If you prefer to pay using Canva Credits, click Buy credits > below the Pay and Download button.
To unlock unlimited use of premium music, upgrade to Canva Pro.
For copyright-related questions on premium music, email [email protected].