Add text to grids
You can add text to any section of your grid, just as you would for any other part of your design.
There are several ways to add text to grids, depending on your Canva editor version. Head over to our article about Canva 1.0 and 2.0 to find out which version you are using.
Add text to a grid (Canva 2.0)
- Click on the Text tab from the side panel of the editor.
- Select the kind of text you wish to add to your grid.
- Drag the text into the grid.
- Format the text.
Add text to a grid (Canva 1.0)
- Click on the Text tab in your object panel.
- Select the text type or any of the available text box you wish to add to your grid.
- Click or drag the text into the grid.
- Format the grid. You can change its size, color or font.
If the text doesn’t quite fit the section of the grid you wish to place it in, resize the text using any of the text box’s corners.
If you change your mind about any bit of text added to a grid, simply click on the text and click on the Trash icon on the editor toolbar to delete it.