Use photos in grids
Once placed on a grid, photos can also be cropped or have filters applied to create a variety of visual effects.
Add a photo to a grid
To add a photo to a grid:
- Add a grid to your design.
- Select the Elements tab in the side panel and browse through the Photos category.
- Alternatively, open the Uploads tab or Folders tab to use a photo you’ve uploaded.
- Click and drag the photo to the grid you’d like the image to be displayed.
note: Instantly replace a photo in the grid by dragging and dropping a new image into the cell.
Crop photos in a grid
To crop photos in a grid:
- Click on the photo inside the grid.
- Click on Crop from the toolbar. You can also double click on the photo you wish to crop.
- Press the Shift key then click, hold and drag the white corners to increase or decrease the size of the photo.
- Click ✔ Done on the toolbar to complete the action.
note: Layering can also be applied to grids to give your images a new perspective. Head over to our dedicated article about layering elements to know more.