Edit photos in frames
Once placed on a frame, photos can be resized, cropped and layered to create a variety of stunning visual effects.
Resize photos in a frame
You can easily highlight a portion of your image by resizing or cropping your image.
To resize a photo in a frame in Canva 2.0:
- Double click on the image you wish to resize.
- White marks will appear on the image’s four corners.
- Click, hold and drag any of the photo’s corners to your desired size.
- Click Done.
Apply filters in your frame
Filters can add a stunning effect to your images. Enhance your photos to achieve the look inside a frame.
To apply a filter to your frame in Canva 2.0:
- Click on an image in the frame.
- Open the Filter option on the toolbar.
- Select a filter.