Apply colors to grids
Adding colors to a grid is an easy and effective way to make text stand out. It’s one of the simplest tools you can use to deliver your message.
To add a solid color to your grid:
- Click the grid you’d like to fill with color.
- Click on the color tile on the toolbar above the design.
- Click on any color in the color palette to apply it to the section of the grid.
- To choose another color click the + button to open the color picker.
- Drag the circle to the color you’d like to add.
- Click anywhere outside of the popup to continue designing.
tip: Choosing the right typography and color contrast can make all the difference. If you fill in a section of the grid with a dark color, opt for white (or light colored) text. If you choose a light colored background, go with a dark-colored text.