Add and remove grids
Use grids to create a collage or wall of photos in your design.
To add grids:
- Click on the Elements tab on the side panel.
- Select Grids to view available grid types.
- Scroll down to load more grids.
- Click on a grid to add to your design.
To remove grids:
- Select the grid you’d like to delete.
- Click on the Trash icon on the toolbar and then on Delete grid. You can also press Delete .
tip: Instead of deleting a single cell in a grid, try changing the color of the grid to have it blend into the background. If you only want to replace a single image in a grid, simply drag and drop the image into the place of the image that needs to be replaced.