Add and remove frames
Frames allow you to crop photos into a particular shape or form. Frames can also come with borders depending on the design you choose.
To add a frame to your design:
- Open the Elements tab in the side panel of the editor.
- Scroll through the options until you find the Frames section.
- Click on Frames to load all available options.
- Click on a frame you’d like to add to your design. This will appear instantly on your page.
- Add a photo, either from the library or from your Uploads, by dragging it into the frame.
- Customize its border color or size.
If you change your mind about using frames, you can easily delete them from your design.
To remove frames:
- Click on the frame you wish to delete.
- Click on the Trash icon from the toolbar. The frame will instantly be deleted.