When there are a lot of elements in your design, the best way to organize them is by arranging them in layers.
To arrange the layering of elements in your design:
- Select the element you’d like to move.
- Click on the Position button in the toolbar just above the design.
- Choose between the options of Forward and Back to move the element up or down a layer.
- Alternatively, you can use the Command / Control + ] keys to move an element forward or Command / Control + [ to move an element back.
- Click anywhere on the document page to continue working on your design.