Canva’s grouping feature lets you move and edit a set of elements together, at the same time.
To group elements in your design:
- Select the elements you want to group by clicking and dragging your cursor over them or by clicking on the elements while pressing Shift .
- Click Group in the toolbar.
- Click on any element part of the group and apply the edits you need.
To ungroup elements:
- Select the grouped elements.
- Click Ungroup from the toolbar.
- Deselect elements by clicking anywhere on the design.
note: All elements, except backgrounds, can be grouped together.