Add and remove backgrounds
Backgrounds offer a quick and simple way to brighten your design.
There are different types of backgrounds you can use for your design:
- Solid color backgrounds
- Photo backgrounds
- Illustration backgrounds
- Gradient backgrounds
Add a solid colored background
A solid color background turns the entire backdrop of your design into a single color. You can use your brand colors or select a custom color from the color wheel.
- Click the background of your document page.
- Click the color tile in the toolbar.
- Choose a color from the color palette or click + to use the color picker.
Add a photo, illustration or gradient background
Aside from adding solid colored backgrounds, you also have the option to add a photo, illustration, or gradient background. You can do this by going to the Background tab.
- Open the Background tab in the side panel.
- Browse through the media library to find an image.
- Click on the image you wish to use as a background. The image will be instantly set as your background.
- Click the background you’d like to delete.
- Click the Trash icon in the toolbar or press Delete/Backspace on your keyboard.