Managing submitted images
Where can I edit the metadata of my images?
Edit metadata (title, description and/or keywords) in your Portfolio page by following the steps below:
- Switch to your Contributor Brand. Click your profile name at the top left corner of the Canva homepage side panel and choose your Contributor Brand name.
- On your Contributor Brand, click on your profile name and select Account settings.
- Go to the Contributor tab and click on the View portfolio link to access your Portfolio page.
(insert gif – accessing Portfolio page)
- Click on the Edit button to the right of the image you need to edit.
- Make the necessary changes in the appropriate fields.
- Click on Save.
How do I delete my files?
You can “delete” your files by clicking on Deactivate from your portfolio page.
Why can I still see files I’ve previously deleted in my portfolio?
Deactivated files are removed from the Canva Library and will not be available anymore to our users. However, they still remain in the Canva system. They will also be visible in your private Portfolio page but will appear shaded or grayed out.