Upload your images with Canva Pro
Uploads Pro gives Canva Pro users access to 100 GB of storage to house all their favorite images. You can add keywords to your uploads so that you can easily perform searches, or we can do it magically for you.
To upload images:
- Create or open an existing design from the homepage.
- Open the Uploads Pro tab in the side panel of the editor.
- Click the Upload an image button at the top.
- Choose the image you want to upload and click Open.
- You can also drag and drop images directly from your computer folder into the Canva editor to upload them.
- After a successful upload, click or drag the image to place it on your design.