- If you’re part of a team, click your account icon or photo from the top corner of the homepage to see if you’re in the correct team. If not, click on the team name under Switch teams.
- From the homepage, click Brand Kit from the side panel. For Canva for Enterprise users, click your company name from the side panel first, and click the Brand Kits tab.
- If you have multiple Brand Kits (for Canva for Enterprise users), select one to customize.
- Under Brand Colors, you can do any of the following:
- To add a color to an existing palette, click the ＋ tile.
- To delete a color from a palette, hover over it and click the ✕ icon that appears.
- To name a palette, click on Untitled palette, and type a new name.
- To create a new palette, click ＋ Add new palette.
- To delete an existing palette, click the ••• icon on it, and select Delete palette.
Free Canva accounts can have one color palette with up to three colors. Creating up to 100 palettes with up to 100 colors each is available to Canva Pro, Canva for Enterprise, Canva for Education, and Canva for Nonprofits users.
Using brand colors
For Canva for Enterprise users with multiple Brand Kits, members can click File inside the editor when designing, and select Switch Brand Kit to use assets from other Brand Kits. You can also restrict team access to only your brand colors by setting up brand control.