Use brand colors
Brand colors help keep your brand’s identity consistent. In Canva Pro teams, you can create up to 20 color palettes with 36 colors each.
To access your brand colors:
- Make sure you’re logged into the correct team. You can switch teams to access the correct Brand Kit.
- From the homepage, click on the Brand kit tab from the side panel.
- Brand colors will be in the Color palettes section.
Only team owners, administrators, and template designers can edit the team’s brand colors. Make sure you’re doing this on a desktop or mobile browser.
Add new colors to your brand
- Click the Brand Kit tab from the side panel of your homepage.
- In the Color palettes module, click on the plus (+) button.
- Select a new color from the color wheel by moving your mouse across it. You can also enter the color code in the field at the bottom of the color editor.
Free users can add up to three brand colors and for one color palette only. To add more, you’ll need to upgrade to Canva Pro.
Use your brand color in the editor
- Click on the element you wish to change the color of.
- Click on the color tile on the toolbar.
- In the Color palettes module, select a color under the Brand colors section to apply to your design.
Edit an existing color
- In the Color palettes module under the Brand Kit tab, click on the color you want to change.
- Select a new color from the color wheel or enter the color code in the field at the bottom of the color editor
Canva works with RGB hex codes. Use this converter if you have CMYK codes and this site for Pantone.
Remove a brand color
- Click on the Brand Kit tab from the side panel of your homepage.
- In the Color palettes module, hover over the color you want to remove.
- A small ‘x’ will appear on its top right-hand corner.
- Click on x to delete the color.
Was this article helpful ?