Use brand colors
Brand colors help keep your brand’s identity consistent. In Canva Pro teams, you can create up to 100 color palettes with 100 colors each.
To access your brand colors:
- Make sure you’re logged into the correct team. You can switch teams to access the correct Brand Kit.
- From the homepage, click on the Brand kit tab from the side panel.
- Check the Brand colors section.
Only team owners, administrators, and template designers can edit the team’s brand colors. Make sure you’re doing this on a desktop or mobile browser.
Add and remove brand colors
- From the homepage, click on the Brand Kit tab from the side panel.
- Click + in your chosen color palette to pick a color.
- Click anywhere outside the color selector to continue customizing your Brand Kit.
- Click + again to add another color.
- To delete a color, hover over the color tile and click X.
Free users can add up to three brand colors and for one color palette only. To add more, you’ll need to upgrade to Canva Pro.
Edit an existing color
- In the Brand Kit tab, click on the color you want to change under its color palette.
- Select a new color from the color picker or enter the color code.
Canva works with RGB hex codes. Use this converter if you have CMYK codes and this site for Pantone.
Use your brand color in the editor
- Click on the element you wish to change the color of.
- Click on the color tile on the toolbar.
- In the Color palettes module, select a color under the Brand colors section to apply to your design.
Was this article helpful ?