As a team owner, administrator, or template designer of a Canva Pro team, you can upload logos to your Brand Kit to make sure anyone in your team can swiftly add them to any design.
To upload a logo to your Brand Kit:
- Click the Brand Kit tab from the side panel of your homepage.
- In the Logos section, click on the large plus (+) button.
- Select your logo from your computer using the popup provided and hit open.
Canva supports uploading logos in JPEG, SVG, and PNG file formats. If you have multiple logos or marks, you can upload them all to your Logos module to be able to use them in your designs.
Use your logos in the editor
You can find your brand logos in the Folders tab. To access this in the editor:
- Create or open an existing design.
- Click on the Folders tab from the side panel.
- Click on the Logos folder.
- Select the logo you wish to use on your design.