- Click your account icon or photo from the top corner of the homepage to see if you’re in the correct team. If not, click on the team name under Switch teams.
- From the homepage, click Brand Kit from the side panel. For Canva for Enterprise users, click your company name from the side panel first, and click the Brand Kits tab.
- If you have multiple Brand Kits (for Canva for Enterprise users), select one to customize.
- Under Brand logos, click the ＋ tile.
- Choose the file to upload, and click Open. We support JPG, PNG, and SVG formats.
Each Brand Kit can have up to 200 logos.
Using brand logos
Members can access the logos from the Logos tab in the editor to add them to designs.
For Canva for Enterprise users with multiple Brand Kits, members can click File inside the editor when designing, and select Switch Brand Kit to use assets from other Brand Kits. You can also restrict team access to only your chosen or uploaded assets by setting up brand control.