Set default fonts for headings, subheadings, and body text from your Brand Kit for branding consistency across designs.
- If you’re part of a team, click your account icon or photo from the top corner of the homepage to see if you’re in the correct team. If not, click on the team name under Switch teams.
- From the homepage, click Brand Kit from the side panel. For Canva for Enterprise users, click your company name from the side panel first, and click the Brand Kits tab.
- If you have multiple Brand Kits (for Canva for Enterprise users), select one to customize.
- Under Brand fonts, click the ✎ icon next to Headings, Subheadings, or Body. A font dropdown and formatting menu will appear.
- Select a font from the dropdown menu. If the font you want is not on the list but you have a licensed copy of it, you can upload it to Canva.
- Optional: You can also set the font size, and make it bold or italic.
- Click anywhere to save changes.
For Canva for Enterprise users with multiple Brand Kits, members can click File inside the editor when designing, and select Switch Brand Kit to use assets from other Brand Kits. You can also restrict team access to only your brand fonts by setting up brand control.