Order prints of your designs
With Canva Print, you can get professional prints of your designs delivered straight to your doorstep. See this page for our list of print products and where Canva Print is available.
Refer below on how to order prints of your designs.
Send design to print
- Open the design that you want to print.
- From the top corner of the editor, click Print. If it’s not available, resize your design to a supported print size first.
- Select and customize your print and delivery options. Click Continue to proceed.
Design quality check
Follow the instructions that will appear to help ensure your design is printed properly.
Steps may vary depending on the design type that you’re printing. Click Continue after following each step. You can also see here for more details.
Shipping and payment
- Provide your shipping details. Click Add manually to manually enter your address.
- Click Continue to proceed.
- Review your shipping and order summary information. Ensure everything is correct as you’ll have to cancel your order and place a new one to change your order details.
- If you have a Canva Print coupon, click on +Add coupon code to enter it.
- Enter your payment details. If you have a card saved in your account, click Edit under the Place Order button if you want to use a different payment method.
- Once ready, click Place Order. Wait for the request to be submitted.
A popup will confirm once the order is placed. You’ll also receive an order confirmation to your registered email address.
See Canva Print delivery times for details of when to expect your order.