Order prints (Canva 2.0)
Ready to complete your design experience by having it professionally printed and delivered? Canva Print can print your designs as business cards, A4-sized documents, flyers, cards, or posters.
To order prints of your design, follow these steps and take note of these important ordering stages.
Review design proof
Before your design gets printed, it’s always best to check your proof to ensure all elements in the design appear as expected. A proof is a PDF file which is generated to allow you to check the design’s quality before it is sent to print.
This stage also involves checking the resolution of images as well as the placement of text and other elements in the design.
Here’s how to go about this process:
- After finishing your design, click the Publish button in the menu bar.
- Select the Professional print option.
- Choose the document type.
note: If nothing happens after selecting a document type, it might be possible that Canva Print is not yet available in your region. You can check the availability of Canva Print here.
- Select and customize your print and delivery options, then click on the Continue button.
- The image resolution checker will appear. If you have any images that are not in high resolution, the checker will let you know. Click on Continue after ensuring that all of your images are in high resolution.
- Check the bleed area of your design. Make sure your design extends all the way to the edges to prevent unwanted white lines or gaps appearing in your final printed product. If your design is in place, click Continue.
- Check the “danger zone” of your design. Make sure no important elements are inside the “danger zone” as they may be cut off when printed. If important elements are safe, click Continue.
- The PDF will generate and then automatically download. Check the PDF carefully for any errors.
- After checking the PDF thoroughly, tick on all of the checkboxes and click on Continue to proceed to checkout.
After checking your design proof, it’s time to fill in your shipping and payment details. To fill out the order form:
To fill out the order form: