Canva Print availability
To begin a print order, you’ll need to click on the Print or Publish button from the editor’s menu bar. If you notice you don’t seem to have the button in your editor, don’t worry. At the moment, we’re in the process of rolling out Canva Print to different locations.
Print button availability
Currently, Canva Print is readily available to users in the US, Australia, Canada, Europe, Mexico, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia. This may be the reason why you may not see the Print button or the print options from the Publish button just yet.
Rest assured we’re working hard to bring Canva Print to as many users as possible.
Enabling print orders
The Print feature will be made available to users based on account location which we determine based on IP address.
An IP address is a numerical value that identifies a device’s current location when connected to the internet. This helps Canva verify that a user is within the allotted delivery range.
If you’re in a Print region but cannot find the Send to Print button, one of the following is possible:
- Canva is open on a private or anonymous browser.
- The internet you’re connected to uses a virtual private network (VPN) to protect the location.
- Canva is open on a browser using a proxy network that changes your IP address.
To remedy this, you can opt to:
- Use a regular browser not in incognito or private mode.
- Use a different but trusted internet connection.
- Use a different browser that you’re sure doesn’t use a proxy network.