Using coupon codes
A Canva coupon code, usually given out during promotional events, allows you to pay for your print orders at a discounted price.
To use your coupon code:
- Create a print supported design and click on Print from the menu bar.
- Follow the order dialogs until you reach Confirm and pay.
- Click on +Add coupon code.
- Enter a valid coupon code in the field provided.
- Click Apply. Check if the applied discount appears after.
- Proceed to finish your order.
When using coupon codes, take note of the following:
- Each code can only be used once.
- Only one code can be used per order.
- Enter the right code. You can copy-paste it to ensure correct entry.
- Codes may have expiration dates. Use the code before it expires.
- The applied discount will be included in your print invoice.
If you’re having issues using your coupon code, you can reach out to us.