Resize for Canva Print
Canva Print can realize your vision by professionally printing your designs. At the moment, we can only print business cards, flyers, invitations, letterheads, postcards, and posters.
Upon selecting a document type during ordering, you may be prompted to update your design’s dimensions. This can happen when you have created, for example, a business card and you wish to print it as a postcard.
To resize your design for print:
- Click on the arrow beside the Publish button from the menu bar.
- Select Professional print from the publish options.
- Choose the document type you wish to print your design as.
- If your design has different dimensions from your intended document type or for a product we don’t print, the system will let you know. Click on the Resize design button.
- A copy of your design will automatically be created in the ideal dimensions for print.
- Edit your design to ensure it fits the new dimensions. Then continue with the order process.
Both the original and new versions will be saved to the All your designs page, so you can access the files again.