Resize design for Canva Print
If the Print button is not available on the menu bar above the editor, it means your design is not in a supported print size. Resize it before ordering:
- Click the ᐯ arrow beside the Publish or Download button.
- Type “print” in the search bar.
- Choose from the available print options.
- Click the Resize design button. A resized version of your design will be created and opened. A copy of your design in its original dimensions will be saved as well.
- Edit your design to make sure the design elements fit.
- Continue placing your print order.
note: You can access both your original and resized designs on your All your designs page.