Canva Print order status
After placing a Canva Print order, here’s how you can check its status:
- If you’re part of a team, click your account icon or photo from the top corner of the homepage to see if you’re in the correct team. If not, click on the team name under Switch teams. Otherwise, your print order may not appear.
- Click your account icon or photo from the top corner of the homepage again.
- Select Account settings.
- Select the Print Orders tab, and look for your print order. Here’s what each status means:
- Order Placed: The order is queued, pending processing.
- Processing: The order has been accepted by the print facility.
- Printing: The order is being printed.
- Shipped: The order is already on its way to you.
- Canceled: There is a problem with your order, and printing is canceled.
Clicking on an Order Number or View will show the following details of the order: