Delete a team template
No longer using a template? As the creator of the template, you can delete it from your team templates to prevent confusion.
The team templates feature is only available for Canva for Work subscribers. Canva for Work features, including team templates can only be accessed on the desktop browser version of Canva.
To delete a team template:
- Click Brand kit from the side panel of your homepage.
- Go to your Templates tab.
- Find the template you wish to edit and hover your mouse cursor over it.
- A small arrow will appear on the top right-hand corner of the template. Click on it.
- From the menu displayed, click on Remove as Template.
Only the creator of the team template can delete templates they’ve shared to the team. If you’re not the one who created the team template and you wish to remove it, kindly contact the template creator so they can do it from their end.
Was this article helpful ?