One of our favorite Canva for Work features is Magic Resize. It allows you to take a template or design created using specific measurements and seamlessly adapt it to a different set of measurements.
To resize a design:
- Open the design you wish to resize.
- Click the Resize button next to File.
- Alternatively, you can click on File and select Magic Resize.
- Tick the checkbox next to the design type(s) you wish to resize your design to.
- Click on the green Abracadabra-Resize! button.
- Your new designs will pop open in new tabs. Be sure to have pop-ups enabled for Canva for Work.
Your new designs will open in new, separate tabs. Be sure to have pop-ups enabled for Canva for Work.
Do keep in mind that only the dimensions will be changed after using Magic Resize. Elements within your design will have to be adjusted manually to suit the new dimensions. For more information on resizing elements, you can refer to our articles on Formatting text, Resize and crop your photo, and Resize grids.