Change page orientation
Resize your current design from portrait to landscape and vice versa using the custom dimensions option of the Resize feature.
The Resize feature is only available for Canva for Work subscribers and can only be accessed on desktop browsers.
To change page orientation using custom dimensions:
- Click on File from the menu bar.
- Take note of your design’s dimensions (width x height) appearing below its document type.
- Click on Resize from the menu bar.
- Tick the box for Custom dimensions.
- Enter the dimensions you’ve taken note of but enter it in reverse (height x width).
- Choose between Resize or Copy & Resize at the bottom of the options.
- Adjust your design elements to fit the new dimensions.
Canva currently supports dimensions within 40 px to 5000 px and their equivalents to inches, cm and mm. Creating designs smaller than 40 px or bigger than 5000 px will result to an error warning.
Was this article helpful ?