With Canva for Work, you can easily resize your current design from portrait to landscape and vice versa using Change dimensions.
To change the size of a design using change dimensions:
- Pop open the design you wish to resize.
- Click on File.
- Select Change dimensions.
- Select Use custom dimensions from the top of the list.
- Using the fields provided, enter your custom dimensions.
- Click on the green Resize! button.
Using custom dimensions in Canva standard
For Canva standard users, existing designs cannot be resized. Let’s say you wish to create an infographic in landscape orientation, you can do so with the Use custom dimensions option to start with.
To do so:
- From the Create a design page, click on the Use custom dimensions button.
- Enter the page dimensions of your design and choose the correct unit of measurements.
- Click Design!