Upgrade to Canva for Work
Creating a Canva For Work team enables you to create a single workspace to house all the tools a designer would need to create on brand designs.
With a Canva For Work team, you’ll centralize and streamline your business’ internal design process, making it easy for you to proof, revise and approve creative material from a single place. Not only will you end up with more time on your hands to focus on growing your business, you’ll also be able to effortlessly safeguard the integrity of your brand’s valuable visual identity.
If you would like to segregate your personal designs from your work-related designs, feel free to create a new team instead.
Inviting individuals to be part of a team on Canva gives them access to your Brand Kit, Team Templates, and any other design created and shared with your team.
Only the original creator of your team can upgrade to Canva For Work.
To do so:
- Go to your Canva home page.
- Click the Upgrade button on the left side of your home page.
- You’ll be offered a 30 day free trial for Canva for Work. Click on the green Start Your 30 Day Free Trial button.
- Select a Monthly or Yearly payment plan and enter your billing information.
- Click on the Claim My Free Trial button.
Remember, you can cancel at any time before your 30 day free trial ends with no charge.
To learn more about Canva’s pricing plans, check out our pricing page here: Canva for Work Plans and Pricing