Upgrade to Canva for Work
Canva for Work enables solo professionals and teams to create a single workspace to house all the essential tools for creating on-brand designs.
Upgrading to Canva for Work allows you to centralize and streamline your business’s internal design process. This makes it easy to proof, revise and approve creative material from a single place. Not only will you end up with more time on your hands to focus on growing your business, you’ll also effortlessly safeguard the integrity of your brand’s valuable visual identity.
If you’re anticipating to use Canva for Work for a team of more than 10 members, you can request for a product demo and we’ll get back to you immediately.
To upgrade to Canva for Work:
- Go to your Canva home page.
- Click the Upgrade button on the left side of your home page.
- You’ll be offered a 30 day free trial for Canva for Work. Click on the green Start Your 30 Day Free Trial button.
- Select a Monthly or Yearly payment plan and enter your billing information.
- Click on the Claim My Free Trial button.
To learn more about Canva’s pricing plans, check out our pricing page here: Canva for Work Plans and Pricing
Canva for Work team
Some of Canva for Work’s major features relies on creating teams to manage their brands and designs. If you would like to manage multiple brands or teams feel free to create a new team.
Inviting individuals to be part of Canva team grants them access to your brand assets, templates and enables you to instantly connect, collaborate and share designs with one another.
For teams on the standard version, only the original creator of your team can upgrade to Canva for Work.
Canva for Work limitations
While a wide variety of editing tools and handy features are exclusively available for Canva for Work users, do keep in mind of these possible limitations:
- Using premium elements in designs still requires a fee. All fees for using premium elements remain even after getting a Canva for Work subscription. However, there are exclusive premium images which are free for Canva for Work users. To know more about these exclusive free images, you can check our article about Free-Only image folders.
- Canva for Work is accessible through desktop browsers only. You may still access designs created with your account but special editing features are not available. To learn more about using the Canva iPhone app, check out our article on iPhone FAQs.
- Any work created in Canva cannot be trademarked or limited to your brand or team. Feel free to send a query about what’s allowed and what’s not in using designs made in Canva.