Setting up your Brand Kit
One of the best features on Canva for Work is the brand kit. In it, you are able to define and upload all of your brand assets including your brand colors, fonts, and logo. This helps you safeguard your brand’s visual identity by making sure they are ready to be used on any design created by any member of your team.
Setting up your brand kit involves defining or uploading your brand assets.
To do so:
- Click on the Your Brand tab from your home page.
- Click on the Brand Kit tab at the top of the page.
- Start by defining your brand colors. Select from the color wheel or use the hex code if you already know your brand color.
- Next, upload your brand fonts. If you have trouble pairing fonts, click on the Suggested Font Combinations option at the top of the module for some helpful recommendations.
- Finally, upload your logo. If you have multiple logos or marks, you can upload them here as well.
It’s that easy! Your brand is now all set up and you can focus on creating beautiful on brand designs.
For more information about setting up and editing your brand kit, check out these articles: