Setting up your Brand Kit
One of the best features on Canva for Work is the Brand Kit. In it, you are able to define and upload all of your brand assets including your brand colors, fonts, and logo.
This helps you safeguard your brand’s visual identity by making sure they are ready to be used on any design created by any member of your team. Owners, Administrators and Template Designers can edit the team’s Brand Kit.
Setting up your Brand Kit involves defining or uploading your brand assets.
To do so:
- Click on the Your Brand tab from your home page. You will automatically land on the Brand Kit tab.
- Start by defining your brand colors. Select from the color wheel or use the hex code if you already know your brand color.
- Next, upload your brand fonts.
- Finally, upload your logo. If you have multiple logos or marks, you can upload them here as well.
It’s that easy! Your brand is now all set up and you can focus on creating beautiful on brand designs.
Using brand assets in the Editor
All the brand assets you’ve set in your Brand Kit can be conveniently accessed in the Editor:
- Brand fonts, that have been set, can be found in the Editor’s Text tab and and the tool bar’s font library.
- Uploaded logos are filed in the Logos folder located in the Uploads tab.
- Color palettes appear on the toolbar whenever an recolorable element is selected.