Free Canva for Work content
Ever find it frustrating to search for free photos in the Canva library? Whether you’re designing a Baby Shower invitation or a coffee shop menu, there’s always that particular image you need to enhance your artwork like a pro.
Free-only media folders
With Canva for Work, you can now access a wide range of free-only media which features 16 categorized folders of the most popular elements you need to complete your design.
To access these free-only media folders:
- Open or create new design.
- Click on the Elements tab.
- Look for the folders marked as “Free” and with a crown icon.
- Click on the folder to browse the available images.
Searching for free content
Aside from the free-only media folders, there is also another way to search for exclusive free content. This is done by filtering search results.
To search for free content only:
- Hover your mouse cursor over the search field.
- Click on the small arrow on the right side of the field.
- Select the Free only option.
- Type in your search query.
All search results should be marked as “Free” and with a crown icon.
Using watermarked free content
If you are browsing through your “Free only” search results, there’s a chance that you will encounter watermarked content. These watermarked content are actually premium elements that were made exclusively free for Canva for Work subscribers.
To ensure that these premium elements are free:
- Hover your mouse cursor over the element you’d like to use.
- Click on i to load the media details.
- Look for “Free for Canva for Work users”.
All free premium elements for Canva for Work subscribers should have this detail so feel free to use them in your designs. Rest assured, you will not be prompted to pay upon download and your downloaded design should not have any watermarks.