Edit Brand Fonts
To edit brand fonts:
- Click on the Your Brand tab from your homepage.
- Click on the Brand Kit tab.
- In the Fonts box, click the pencil icon next to the font you want to change.
- Select a font from the dropdown and adjust the settings as needed.
- Click anywhere to close the popup.
A maximum of 3 fonts can be set as default fonts in the Brand Kit – for headings, sub-headings, and body text.
If you’d like to upload fonts not found in Canva’s collection, you can check out our Uploading your own fonts article.
For font inspiration, check out our Design School by clicking Suggested font combinations at the top of the Fonts box.