Purchase premium elements
Canva’s image library houses more than a million free and premium photographs, icons and illustrations. This collection includes elements contributed by some of the world’s best photographers, graphic designers and illustrators.
Any element that was contributed by an artist is protected by a watermark – a criss-cross pattern superimposed on top of images. To remove the watermark, you first need to purchase and download your design.
Whether you are on a Canva Standard or Canva For Work account, premium elements in the Canva library costs $US1 under the terms of our One-time use License, $US10 under the terms of our Multi-use License or $US100 under the terms of our Extended License.
How to purchase premium elements
Once you’ve finished creating your masterpiece, you can then download and purchase your design.
To do so:
- Click the Download button inside the Canva editor. You will be prompted to purchase your premium elements.
- A pop-up will suggest you purchase the premium elements. It can be for a One-time use, Multi-use or Extended License. Click Got it! to proceed.
- Select the type of purchase for each element in the dropdown on the right. You may then choose your payment option.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Purchase and Download your design.
That’s it! Now the downloaded version of your design will be free from watermarks.
Elements purchased with Multi Use and Extended licenses are added to your Purchased folder, within the Uploads tab.
Layouts with premium elements
Premium layouts are those templated designs which contain premium elements. Before using premium layouts, you may want to view the total amount of premium elements per layout.
To do so, simply click on the ‘i’ icon on the layouts panel to reveal all of the premium elements contained in the layout.