Availing Canva credits lets you save money and purchase premium elements in bulk.
For example, $10 USD will buy you 11 credits. This means you can pre-purchase 11 premium elements for only $10 USD, saving you 10%.
To purchase Canva credits:
- Create a design which includes premium elements.
- Click the Download button inside the Canva editor. You will be prompted to purchase your premium elements.
- Click on Special offer and toggle between the available credit packages.
- Choose a credit package.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Click the Purchase and download button to complete the process.
Currently, we offer the following packages:
- $10 USD – for 11 credits (Save 10%)
- $20 USD – for 22 credits (Save 10%)
- $50 USD – for 55 credits (Save 10%)
- $100 USD – for 110 credits (Save 10%)
Checking remaining credits
You can view your remaining Canva credits by heading over to your Account Settings page. To do so:
- Click on the small arrow next to your profile name. This will reveal a small drop down menu.
- Click on Account Settings.
- Click on the Billing & Teams tab.
- Your remaining Canva credits will be displayed under its respective section.
Transferring credits to another user
While it’s great to share, Canva credit packs are non-transferable. Only the account and the specific brand where the credits were purchased may consume it.
Luckily, Canva credits don’t expire so you can use them anytime you need to. Once you download a design it will automatically deduct from your available credits and not your credit card.