Use a lot of premium elements? Loading your account with Canva credits lets you purchase premium elements in bulk and save.
For example, $US10 will buy you 11 credits. This means you can pre-purchase 11 premium elements for only $US10, saving you 10%.
To purchase Canva credits:
- Create a design which includes premium elements.
- Click the Download button inside the Canva editor. You will be prompted to purchase your premium elements.
- Click on Special offer and toggle between the available credit packages.
- Choose a credit package.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Click the Purchase and download button to complete the process.
Currently, we offer the following packages:
- $US10 – for 11 credits (Save 10%)
- $US20 – for 22 credits (Save 10%)
- $US50 – for 55 credits (Save 10%)
- $US100 – for 110 credits (Save 10%)
To view your remaining Canva credits:
- Click on the small arrow next to your profile name. This will reveal a small drop down menu.
- Click on Account Settings.
- Click on the Billing & Teams tab.
- Under Payment details, you can see your remaining Canva credits.
Transferring credits to another user
While it’s great to share, Canva credit packs are non-transferable. Only the account used to purchase credits may consume it.
Luckily Canva credits don’t expire so you can use them anytime you need to. Once you download a design it will automatically deduct from your available credits and not your credit card.