Accessing your invoice
Want to keep track of your purchases in Canva? You can do so by opening your Canva account on your desktop.
Billing is immediate for purchasing premium elements, Canva credits and Canva Print orders. On the other hand, billing for Canva for Work subscriptions happens monthly or yearly depending on the selected plan.
View your invoice
To access it:
- Click on your profile name from the top of the homepage side panel.
- Select Account Settings.
- Click on the Billing and Teams tab.
- Click View Invoices under the Invoices section.
- To view each invoice in greater detail, click on View under the heading Invoice details.
Only account owners and administrators can access the invoicing page.
Download your invoice
You can also choose to download your invoice to keep it for future reference.
To download your invoice:
- After following the steps on how to view your invoice, a popup will appear with your invoice details.
- Click the green View printable invoice button. This will open a new tab with a printable version of your invoice.
- Right click on the page and select Print.
- Change the print destination to Save as PDF option.
- Click the Save option and select where you’d like to save it on your computer.
If you have any concerns on your charged purchases and payments, kindly fill out our form. We’ll be sure to get back to you on the issue as soon as possible.
Was this article helpful ?