Accessing your invoice
Want to keep track of your purchases in Canva? You can do so by opening your Canva account on your desktop.
Billing is immediate for purchasing premium elements, Canva credits and Canva Print orders. On the other hand, for Canva for Work subscriptions, billing happens monthly or yearly depending on the selected plan.
View your invoice
To access it:
- Log in to Canva.
- Click on the small arrow next to your profile name. This will reveal a small drop down menu.
- Click on Account Settings.
- Click on the Billing and Teams tab.
- Click View Invoices
To view each invoice in greater detail, click on View under the heading Invoice details.
Only account owners and administrators can access the invoicing page.
Download your invoice
You can also opt to download your invoice to keep it as future reference.
Here’s how to do it:
- Upon following the steps above, a popup will appear with your invoice details.
- Click the green View printable invoice button. This will open a new tab with a printable version of your invoice.
- Right click on the page and select Print.
- Click the Save option and select where you’d like to save it on your computer.
- Click Save at the bottom of the popup browser. The file will then download and save to your chosen location.
If you have any concerns on your charged purchases and payments, kindly fill out our form. We’ll be sure to get back to you on the issue as soon as possible.
Was this article helpful ?