Accessing your invoice
Want to keep track of your purchases in Canva? You can do so by opening your Canva account on your desktop.
Billing is immediate for purchasing premium elements, Canva credits, and Canva Print orders. Billing for Canva Pro subscriptions happens monthly or yearly depending on the selected plan.
View your invoice
- Click on your profile name from the top of the homepage side panel.
- Select Account Settings.
- Click on Billing and Teams.
- Click View Invoices under the Invoices section.
- To view each invoice in greater detail, click on View under the heading Invoice details.
Only account owners and administrators can access the invoicing page.
Download your invoice
You can also download your invoice to keep it for future reference. To do so:
- After following the steps above, a popup will appear with your invoice details.
- Click on View printable invoice. This will open a new tab with a printable version of your invoice.
- Open the Print option from your browser or press
- Change the print destination to Save as PDF option.
- Click on Save and select where you’d like to save the file on your computer.
If you have any concerns on your charged purchases and payments, kindly fill out our form. We’ll be sure to get back to you on the issue as soon as possible.
Was this article helpful ?