Cancel your Canva Pro plan
You can cancel your Canva Pro plan at any time. Doing so would revert you back to a free account. To cancel your team subscription, you must be the account owner or administrator.
- Ensure you are logged into the correct team. Switch teams first if you’re in a different team.
- From the homepage, click your account name at the top of the side panel.
- Select Account settings.
- Open the Billing & Teams tab.
- Scroll down to the Subscriptions section.
- Click Cancel subscription.
Canceling your subscription before trial ends
If you availed of the free trial and you do not wish to continue to the paid subscription, please make sure to cancel 24 hours before 12 midnight (GMT) of your trial end date at the most. This is to avoid being billed for a paid subscription.
For example, your trial end date is on July 1. If you wish to avoid being billed after your trial ends, you have to cancel your subscription on June 30 before 12 midnight (GMT). To know the GMT converted to your local time, you can check it here.
You can always find the details about the trial end date and your subscription plan in your Account Settings under Billing & Teams.
You will also be informed 5 days before your trial ends through email. Make sure to look out for emails from [email protected] in your Inbox or in your Spam/Promotions folder.