Add templated text (Android)
There are two different ways to put text in your design – add your own custom text or choose from our ready template texts.
To add templated text:
- Tap first on the + button found on the lower right side of the screen.
- Tap on the Text button to reveal the text selection.
- Scroll down to see the selection of pre-designed text boxes below the + Add some text of your own button.
- Tap on the template you’d like to add to your design. It will automatically appear on your screen.
- Double tap the text to edit and type in the new text.
- Edit the text’s look as needed with the text editor.