Use Canva images (Android)
Looking for the perfect photo that fits your design? Canva’s library has a wide selection of images that you can use. There are two ways to use or add a Canva image in your design.
To replace existing template images:
- Create or open an existing design.
- Tap on an image in the design. This will bring up the photo editor menu.
- Under the Image tab, scroll down to view the available images from Canva’s library. You can also tap on the search bar and add in a keyword to find the kind of image you need.
- Click the search button on the lower right corner of the screen to pull up results then tap on an image to apply to your design.
Add Canva image
You also have the option to add Canva images from scratch. To do so:
- Tap the + button on the lower right corner of the screen.
- Select the Image icon and then on Image tab beside the Gallery tab.
- Browse or search through all available images on Canva.
- Tap a photo to add to your design.