Change element color (Android)
Have a particular color scheme to follow in a design? You can change the colors of elements in your design to suit your needs.
To do this:
- Tap on the element.
- A selection of preset colors will appear below the layout.
- Tap the color block you’d like to change the color of. Colors used in the design will appear in the row next to the + button.
- To choose a different color, tap the + button and tap on the hex code bar to add a specific code for a color.
- Alternatively, you can drag the color picker to a color you’d like to use.
- After selecting a color you’d like to apply to the element, tap ✓ to finish.