Unsubscribe to Images Pro (Android)
In the event you wish to stop your Images Pro subscription, you can do this through your device’s Play Store settings.
- Open your device’s Play Store app.
- Tap on the More icon (the icon with the three horizontal lines).
- Tap on Subscriptions. This will display all of your active subscriptions connected to your account.
- Select Canva from your subscriptions.
- Tap on Cancel Subscription.
- Let us know why you wish to cancel your subscription for feedback purposes.
- Confirm the cancellation of your subscription.
The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a paid Premium subscription when applicable.
If your Images Pro subscription is canceled or ends for any reason, you will no longer be able to access or use the media that form part of the subscription in any online platforms such as the web or mobile app. However, you may continue to use the photos in any downloaded or physical versions of your designs such as PDFs, JPGs or printed copies.