Create an account through Google (Android)
The first screen you’ll see after installing and opening the Canva for Android app is the login screen. From here you will be able to log in to an existing account or sign up for a new one.
To sign up for a Canva account through Google:
- Open the Canva for Android app.
- Tap on the Continue with Google button. You’ll be redirected to Google’s login form.
- Enter a Google email address not yet associated with Canva and then tap Next in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Enter your Google account’s password and tap Next.
- A Terms of Service prompt will open. Tap Accept in the lower right corner of the screen.
- A Google Service prompt will open. Tap Next.
- You will be then redirected to your new account.